Sunday, May 31, 2015

#101thingstodo

Here we are again: over a year since my last entry. As summer draws near, scrolling through Facebook, I keep seeing articles about summer plans, lists of ideas for activities, and beautiful pictures of others' adventures. As I was reading over one such article, I was inspired to make my own list of adventures that need to be had.  I have had many hopes and dreams about summer adventures in years pasts, and then life gets busy, daily routines take over, and the end of the summer shows up with not nearly as much to show for it as I had hoped.

I have always been an avid list maker. The thrill of crossing things off a list is enough motivation to get out and get things those listed things done. So, I began compiling the list that will help guide by summer adventures.  I found a few other such lists, taking a some items from here, a couple from there, and over the last week complied an inspiring collection to guide the next few months. The list includes things I know I will enjoy, things I have been hoping to do, and few fears that I want to conquer (i.e. rope swings). I know have my 101 Things To Do: Summer Edition. (I even started compiling the Fall Edition, because I love LISTS).

I will document the journey and share my adventures here on my blog. I welcome co-adventurers. If you want to join me on any of these or have ideas for something that would fall on this list somewhere, let me know and we'll make it happen! This is the Summer Edition, so my goal is to complete it all during the summer (June 21-September 21). However, I can't wait to get started. So I'm getting started right away - June 1st start date (tomorrow). Wish me luck and join me if you wish!!



No comments:

Post a Comment