Saturday, March 15, 2014

Finished Projects Pile

I've recently found myself with a lot of free time. Which means I've been able to get a lot if projects competed. So here are some pictures of the things I've completed. Some of these projects will get their own blog post with step by steps if how I made them, but for now I just wanted to get them up here and share with you all what I've been up to lately. 

Curtains in the kitchen. A cool use for jute coffee bags. 

Jewelry display. Picture frame from good will, some tiny nails, and knit lace pattern. 


Cutest little baby sweaters for one of my closest friend's new little guy. 

Curtains for my sisters new Portland apartment 

And curtains for my apartment. 

And some homemade iron on patches for the same little guy that got the sweaters. 

Hope these help inspire you to get creative. 







No comments:

Post a Comment