Sunday, December 2, 2012

Neighborhood Bazaar

Last night I had a table at a neighborhood bazaar at the coffee shop where I work. It was actually my first time having my stuff for sale in person like that. And it was amazing! I loved it! And not just because business was good.

I was at a table with a good friend from college that I hadn't been able to catch up with for a while. So we were able to chat throughout the evening. Since the bazaar was at the shop where I work I knew a lot of the people because of their caffeine addiction. That made it a lot of fun, getting to chat with friends all night as well as sell my creations.

I had made wide knit headbands with crocheted flowers attached and they were a hit! I'll be posting some on my etsy soon for those who didn't have the chance to swing by last night (also you can send me an email or Facebook message). The evening helped awaken my inspiration for crafts once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment