Friday, January 27, 2012

anticipation

Today i started to dig in to the soon to be garden. Started by planning and starting some of my potted herb garden.  Looked around online and planned for when payday arrives what seeds to order first! Sunday i have some friends coming to help really get going on landscaping it all. This year I really want to really go crazy with the plants. Our entire front and "side" yard is currently garden area but we are going to put in raised beds and really go at it! In the back i planted a strawberry patch with plants from my mom. There were already raspberries going crazy when we moved in and I hope to add a few blue berry bushes to the mix as well. We dream of having chickens, sharing the space/coop with the neighbors. I will be posting pictures and more in depth stories and dreams and updates as the season goes on. So this is simply a spike-your-interest post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment