Thursday, June 4, 2015

#101thingstodo - 2. Find at least one Geocache

I did it! I found a Geocache!

It's been something that has always been in the back of my mind as a thing to try one day. And why not make that day today. We decided to take the pup out for an evening stroll, I looked on the Geocache app to see where the closest cache was and we set off. It was quick half mile trek to the hiding space and it wasn't on anyone's private property. The perfect place to start.

The Cache

It took a little bit because once we got there the sun was gone, leaving very little light. We turned on our cellphone flashlights and 5 minutes later, I had the cache in hand!
Tired Pup - and the cutest

Sadly, I forgot to grab a pen so I didn't get to write my name in it, but it's not a far trek to go back and sign it later. We walked back by way of the park letting the pup run a bit. And once home it was time for popsicles and ice cream and cuddles. Finding at least one geocache was on the to do list, but I will probably keep on the look out for more.

Post caching treat

No comments:

Post a Comment